Styrofoam Handheld Cutter
Shape Styrofoam with a lightweight handheld hot wire cutter for foam craft projects and décor. Foam is a perfect material for home and garden DIY projects, School projects, and foam crafts for kids or adults.
Battery Operated Styrofoam Cutter Instructions
1 . Lift battery cover and Insert 2 x Size C batteries.
- Press the contact switch on side to turn ON and cut power lifting finger OFF - Use extra caution when using this tool as it becomes extremely hot!
- Gently slide foam against the cutting blade of your Styrofoam Cutter until the tool cuts easily into the foam.
- Cut in any direction with clean precision and allow the heat do the cutting. Force will not increase cutting speed.
- Replace broken wire only with the factory supplied high resistance wire, cut to length for your convenience.
- Always turn off the tool and remove the batteries when you are done cutting.
* If the cutting wire does not heat up, replace batteries if necessary and check the electrical connections.